Ordering & Shipping
How to Order:
- You can contact us with your order by email, and any specific requests, pls include date and color of ribbons if needed, we will then send you a PayPal invoice or just order on line.
- PayPal will let you pay with not only a PayPal account, but with a Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
- Please note payment must be received before the leis are made or shipped. Once the order is placed and paid for, we make the candy leis fresh for you.
- Since the leis are made fresh and from hand, please allow two weeks, plus shipping time. (Especially for big orders)
We accept PayPal
- PayPal allows you to safely pay with Visa, Discover, Mastercard, Amex, your PayPal account or checking account, while keeping your information private – we never see your financial information
- This is the fastest and most efficient method
- Shipping costs are based on weight
- Our candy leis are typically shipped via USPS (United States Postal Service) Priority Mail. Whenever possible we will use USPS flat rate shipping boxes to save you money on shipping. This can come in very handy when you order many leis.
- Since our candy leis are made fresh when you order (to avoid staleness), please allow two weeks, plus shipping time. (Especially for big orders). When ordering be sure to plan for enough time in advance prior to your occasion or event. We will of course always try to get it to you faster.
- Feel free to contact us if you need them by a certain time of have questions about your order.
- Due to extreme seasonal temperatures, some candy leis are unavailable for shipping. (For example, leis made with chocolate may turn into chocolate mush in the summer heat during shipping – even with ice packs) . In those cases are still available for local pick-up.
Due to the perishable nature of the candy leis, we are unable to accept returns or issue refunds.